We believe that the next generation can change the world. SCC Student Ministries are our ministries for 6th grade through college students. Each ministry is designed to give students a place where they can connect with God, with other people, and have fun doing it.
Simi Community Student Ministries is ready to resume physical meetings. We’ve planned a 6 week summer series called Resilient: Standing Strong in the Face of Adversity.
We’ll be following government regulations in order to make safety a top priority. So, you can imagine things will look a bit different. Please take note of the following list of guidelines:
- Meetings will be held Wednesday evenings from July 1st - August 5th
- Meeting times are from 7pm - 8:30pm
- Students must check in upon arrival
- Meetings will be held outside on the grass area near the Youth room so be sure to bring a lawn chair, blanket or beach towel
- Students will be required to wear face masks and practice social distancing throughout the meeting
- Meetings will consist of contact free contests, worship, a short message and small groups
- Students will be required to leave/be picked up promptly at 8:30pm
- Don’t forget to stay home if you’re sick
We're excited to start this first step with you and appreciate your patience as we work through these trying times.
Strategically crafted for 6th - 8th graders, MSM is exciting and fun. We provide a safe place for teens to discover and deepen their own faith.
Just in case the middle school years aren't crazy enough, we kick it up a notch, incorporating popular events and games to attract today's youth. High-energy music, inspiring messages and small group time with their leaders and peers makes each weekend service an unforgettable experience.