We believe that the next generation can change the world. SCC Student Ministries are our ministries for 6th grade through college students. Each ministry is designed to give students a place where they can connect with God, with other people, and have fun doing it.
All Middle School and High School students are invited to join us on Wednesday nights from 7:00-8:30pm. Our meetings are meant to be a place where you can belong, learn about Jesus, and bring your friends. Each week, we attempt to shatter the church is boring stereotype with games, videos, worship, and teachings from the Bible on topics relevant to students.
KEY VERSE: We are surrounded by a great cloud of people whose lives tell us what faith means. So let us run the race that is before us and never give up. We should remove from our lives anything that would get in the way and the sin that so easily holds us back. - Hebrews 12:1 NCV
WEEK 01: 10/7
PERFECTLY PUT TOGETHER
BIG IDEA: Believe What God has said about who you are. Be encouraged by the words He’s spoken about you, and go out and change the landscape around you. That’s who God created you to be and what He created you to do.
WEEK 02: 10/14
BIG IDEA: With Jesus, you are no longer a slave to the monster living inside of you. Feed the Spirit and daily defeat the monster!
BIG IDEA: God’s good plan for your life is not buried under past regrets and mistakes.
THE WALKING DEAD
BIG IDEA: Going through the motions in your faith will rob you of the abundant life God has planned for you.
At this time, we are following government regulations in order to make safety a top priority. Please note the list of guidelines below:
- Meetings will be held Wednesday evenings from 7:00-8:30pm
- Middle School and High School meetings will be held together (temporarily)
- Students must check in upon arrival
- Meetings will be held outside on the grass area near the Youth room so be sure to bring a beach chair & sweatshirt
- Students will be required to wear face masks and practice physical distancing throughout the meeting
- Meetings will consist of contact free contests, worship, videos, small group discussion and a message
- Don’t forget to stay home if you’re sick
Strategically crafted for 6th - 8th graders, MSM is exciting and fun. We provide a safe place for teens to discover and deepen their own faith.
Just in case the middle school years aren't crazy enough, we kick it up a notch, incorporating popular events and games to attract today's youth. High-energy music, inspiring messages and small group time with their leaders and peers makes each weekend service an unforgettable experience.